Have an upcoming baby shower? Here are some ideas for DIY baby shower party favors, treats, and decor.
(1) Fill bottles with treats or bath salts. Glass bottles area also a nice touch and you can put food or household items in them.
(2) Put your paper crafting to work. Make paper flowers, boxes, envelopes, baby shower invitations etc. In pastel baby colors. I love the hanging paper dots in this photo as a decor item.
(3) Make an envelope basket. Guests can preaddress their thank you envelopes. A basket like this could also be used for cards.
(4) Make glass bottle baby shower favors. Fill the bottles with treats or bath product (such as bath salts) to give to guests.
(5) Make party favor bags. Put treats or baby shower favors in DIY bags with ribbons. Bonus if the treats are super cute cookies!
(6) Make cute treats. I love these lollipop cupcakes. They would be super simple to make and look so festive.
(7) Put your cake making and decorating skills to work. Have fun and make a specially decorated baby shower cake!
(8) Get creative with fruit. This baby shower fruit bowl is fun and unique.