As soon as I saw Mari Koegelenberg’s newest kit Haunted, I knew what I wanted to create….I love anything Vintage, so I made some Vintage Halloween Tags!!
- Mari Koegelenberg – Haunted Elements
- paper kitWhite Card
- Hole Punch
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink (I used Antique Linen)
- Blender tool for distressing or you can use a sponge
- Sizzix Framelets & Die-Cutting Machine (Not needed but adds that little something extra) You can just cut out tag with scissors if you don’t have a die-cutting machine.
1. Gather your supplies and print out elements onto white cardstock.
2. Cut out shape with die and machine
3. Using a blending tool or sponge, distress the edges of the tag with circular movements until you have the desired look.
4. Hole punch and tie ribbon through and voila….super Vintage Halloween Tags in no time at all!
Have a great day!